Pages

Tuesday 9 May 2017

Making Connections - Best Mates

Making Connections
 
L.I. Identify connections text to text, text to world and text to self

Text to text

Text to world
Text to self
Something I have read or watched that is like this is...
Something I know about that is like this is...
My reaction to this story is...
Freeman and I have read a story called best mates. It’s about a boy name Mana who had a best friend called Jackson. They loved to do everything together. One day Jackson told Mana that he was moving to Auckland. Mana was sad and wasn’t happy. Mana’s dad told him that he and his partner was going to have a baby which dad thinks he could be Mana’s best mate. Another book that we have read that is similar to Best Mates is Called Mossie. It’s similar because they both about friendship and being together.

9 May 2017 09:44:27.jpg

Something that happened that around world is that refugees move away from their country and they sometimes leave their family and friends and they miss them.

File:Syrian refugees having rest at the floor of Keleti railway station. Refugee crisis. Budapest, Hungary, Central Europe, 5 September 2015.jpg
Photo By Mstyla Chernov
(CC BY-SA 3.0)
Ofa - I like reading this book because it talks about friendship and it reminds me of leaving my cousin who went back to Tonga.

Freeman - I like this book because It reminds me when I was a little kids and playing rugby with my cousins all the time.
Image result for emoji



Today I read a story called Best Mates. We had to do out Making Connections task. For text to text I wrote down another book that is similar to Best Mates which is called Mossie. For text to world I wrote down

No comments:

Post a Comment