Pages

Friday 11 May 2018

Commenting


  1. Kia Ora Jack, I really like your creative thinking by including animated characters. I like how you've drawn the baby who then grows to an older man. The information in your DLO is well written as well which I am estatic about. It looks like you've put a lot of time and effort to finish this. I think you've done a great job. Keep up the great work!

As part of being one of the Manaikalani Leaders I've decided (in my own time) to comment on Jack's blog, I think Jack has some really astounding DLO's which I reckon you should check out. I've commented on his MRS GREN DLO which is on his blog. I like how he created the animated characters and also how layed out everything. He has created a lot of DLO's that include animating so if you would like to see his blog click here and if you would like to see his DLO click here

No comments:

Post a Comment