Pages

Thursday 3 May 2018

Roller Skating


As part of Kiwi sports this term Mr Ogilvie has kindly offered skating lessons in the hall for students year 4-8. Today was the year 7&8 and everyone was estatic. First Puna (our skating coach) taught us how to get up on the roller skates which was pretty easy for some people. We then had a warm up game by practicing how to skate. I found it easy but I think I need to work on my momentum. Soon we had a race and it was a bit hard because people were screaming all over the place. Luckily I came first for my group. At the end of the lesson we were lucky to get VIP Skate Pass which meant we could go to one free skating class. Thank you to Mr Ogilvie and Mrs Anderson for supervising us and Puna for teaching us how to skate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment