Pages

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Making Connections

Making Connections

L.I. Identify connections text to text, text to world and text to self


Text to text

Text to world
Text to self
Something I have read or watched that is like this is...
Something I know about that is like this is
This is like something else I have done...
I have read a book called Never Give Up. I have read another book called Making The Team. They are both similar because both characters in both stories never give up playing rugby and both books are based on
Rugby.

Screenshot 2017-03-07 at 11.47.32 AM.png
Screenshot 2017-03-07 at 11.48.19 AM.png

Something I know about rugby is that they have 15 players on the field. I also know that a try is five points and if you get the kick you earn two points.

Image result for rules
As a New Zealander I like the text Never Give Up and also the Making The Team because these two books are based on my favorite sport (Rugby). I also like these books because both characters in both stories never give. Both character keep on trying there best and giving 100% of what they are doing.

Image result for rugby


Today for Reading Takahe group had to read a book called Never Give Up. After that we had to do our follow up task. For text to text I had to write another book that I read that is similar to Never Give Up. For text to world I had to write something I know about rugby. For text to self I had to write why as a New Zealander I like or not like the text Never Give Up. I have include pictures to it so people can read more of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment