Pages

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Explanation - Morning Routine

Morning Routine
Key Points
  • Say my morning pray for the day
  • Go to the shower
  • Have breakfast
  • Leave to school


Waking up is not easy, because when you wake up you just want to go back to sleep because you're in your warm and cosy bed. For me having a morning routine for the day pushes me to get ready quickly and leave to school early. There a certain things I do before leaving school which I do in a hurry. I will explain to how this is done every morning.


Firstly I wake up at 6:30 and start with my morning prayer. My prayer is one of the essentials  of my day. I sit up with my hand together and close my eyes. I say my Tongan prayer and then say my English prayer. After saying my prayer I go straight to the shower.


Going for a shower relaxes me and refreshes my mind for a new busy day. I turn my water to warm since it is really cold in the morning. I shower for 5 to 10 minutes because I’m always in a hurry. I use this time wisely and make sure I brush my teeth and wash my face. After showering I get changed into my school clothes and put my badges on. After that breakfast is next.


Having breakfast is one of my best things of my routine. For breakfast I usually have Crunchy cereal. It’s really crunchy like eating millions of walnuts. If it’s an Inter School sports day I usually have weet-bix because its healthy and gives me energy for the sports day. After eating breakfast I put my lunch box and computer in my bag. Now it’s time to leave home. I normally leave home at 8:00. For me I’m always concerned about the time. So if it is past 8:00 I sometimes walk.  When I get to school I play basketball since that’s the only enjoyable sport to play when coming to school.


Like I have told you waking up is not easy, but I have to do it. Having an alarm will alert me to wake up and start my morning routine. My morning routine has been around for many of my school years, especially during my senior years. I am always willing to be at school early so I can have a great education.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For writing we have been pretty busy learning and creating explanations. First before writing anything we went over the structure and the language features of an explanation. I learnt that in an explanation there has to be title (e.g how does a biathlon work?) Introduction, Paragraphs, and the conclusion. I also learnt the language features of an explanation includes similes ( a sentences that has the word like or as) , onomatopoeia (words that include sounds that are alike to the noises the word refers) ,verbs (action word), past tense (walk) etc. For our explanation text we either had to writer about our morning routine or how we walk to school. I decided to write about my morning routine. I have a really simple morning routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment