Pages

Tuesday 26 April 2016

Holiday Reading - (Local Landmarks)

Local Landmarks


Take a photo of the explanation at some local landmarks.  This might be a logo e.g. the rotary ‘wheel’ on the walkway, or a plaque at the top of Mt Wellington.


-Title - Geronimo Stilton - Geronimo And The Gold Medal Mystery
-illustrators - Cinzia Marrese, Vittoria Termini, and Silvia Bigolin
-Type of Book - This book is a fiction
-Where am I Reading - I am reading in the Palmerston North City Library


Photo
Screenshot 2016-04-26 at 2.33.28 PM.png

For this holiday reading challenge I had to read at a local landmark for example the basin, Library or the rotary walkway. The place I read my book was the Palmerston North City Library and the book I read was called Geronimo and the gold metal mystery.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ofa,

    It's great to see that you've been so involved with the holiday reading programme this year. Well done! I really like the picture that you posted of yourself reading at the Palmerston North City library. Were you in Palmerston North on holiday? I've only been there a few times but I really liked it!

    Hope the rest of your holiday goes well!

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete