Pages

Wednesday 12 October 2016

Migration - Push & Pull Factor


This term for inquiry our topic is Migration. In this task we had to write down what a Push and Pull factor is. We also had to make a info graphic on Push Factor and Pull Factor. We also had to write about what would pull people to New Zealand  and what would push people from New Zealand. I did this with Tiava , Jericho and San Kyaw. We had fun doing this. I learnt that a Push Factor is a negative aspect that motivates one to leave their country and a Pull Factor is when Something that attracts people to go and live in a particular place. I was a bit struggling on thinking of some reasons to why people would go out from New Zealand which is the Push Factor , but I stall managed to get some ideas with my groups help. I think for next time we should make a more better info graphic.

No comments:

Post a Comment