Pages

Monday 28 November 2016

Richard Pearse & the Wright Brothers - Timeline


L.I To scan for key information. 
L.I To skim texts for general ideas.

Today for Reading All Mr Wong's group had to make a timeline about Richard Pearse and the Wright Brothers achievements. I worked with Angari to do this. I decided to do Richard Pearse timeline and Angari decided to do the Wright Brothers Timeline. There were two texts one about Richard Pearse and one for the Wright Brothers. We had to read both text and had to find out who flew planes first about of them. I had really fun doing this. It was a bit hard finding who flew first out of Richard Pearse and the Wright Brothers. I learnt a lot about Richard Pearse and the Wright Brothers. I think for next time I should do a timeline on Jean Batten and Amelia Earhart.

No comments:

Post a Comment