Pages

Friday 26 August 2016

Column Method


L.I To add and subtract numbers using the column method.
L.I To check our answers using other methods.

Today for maths our Must Do Task was to go on Transum and play Basic Subtraction 4 (2 digit numbers) and 5 (3 digit numbers). After that we had to screenshots of both games and get one equation from each game and had to solve it by using the column method and then after using other methods to solve the equation out. I learnt that using the column method in maths is the method where numbers are carried and borrowed. I was a bit struggling on playing the Basic Subtraction 5 game but I stall managed to get it finish. I think for next time I should challenge myself by timing how fast I use the Column Method just to check how good I am at using the Column Method.

No comments:

Post a Comment