Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2016

How to make a Non-Polluting Car - Explanation

L.I. To find the most important (main) idea in a text.
For reading In this task we had to make a DLO explaining what the text (How to make a Non-Polluting Car) we were reading was about, What we did for the past two weeks in Reading, give an example and also had to take screen shoots of the text, the questions we answered before and after the text, and the words we were struggling on. By reading this text I learnt that making a Non-Polluting Car you are needed a Milk Carton, Cardboard or Plastic lids, Two Pencils with flat sides, Scissors, Rubber band, Ballpoint Pen, Compass, Hole Punch, and a thick cardboard. I was very struggling on thinking what the text was, if it was a Persuasive, Narrative, Recount, Information Report, Procedural, or a Instructional text. I think for next time for me I should add more information into my work to make it more detailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment