Pages

Monday 8 August 2016

Current Events:6 Hats - Hurricanes win first Super Rugby title



L.I: Use De Bono's thinking hats to critically examine a current event.

Today for reading I did Current Events (reading activity). What I had to do was I had to go on Kiwi Kids News pick a article read it, and use the De Bono's thinking hats to critically examine a current event. I learnt how to use the De Bono's thinking hats to critically examine a current event and also learnt how the Hurricanes win their game. I was struggling on the words that I didn't understand. I think next time I have to learn what the words I was struggling on mean so when I read books,magazine or a article if it has the word in it I would know what it means/defection and I could even tell other people (just incase they don't know what the word mean)what it means and give a example.

No comments:

Post a Comment