Pages

Thursday 11 August 2016

Word Webs - Synonys and Antynoms


L.I: To find related words
Today for Reading, Ruapehu group read a text called How To Make a Non-Polluting Car. After reading the text we had to right down all the words we were struggling on a piece of paper and find out the Definition/Meaning. I learnt that Prohibited means Not Allowed for example when you go to the swimming you are Prohibited from Diving or Bombing in the Swimming Pool and also learnt words that relate to Prohibited like Banned, Forbidden or Proscribed. I was really struggling on learning what the words means. I think for next time I should write the Definition/Meaning on each word just in case someone needs more information to really get  what the words mean.

3 comments:

  1. Great post on finding the meanings of new words, Ofa. It is great to see you thinking about how to improve and help people with their learning too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work i like how you explain what the opposite is and the similar word is great work keep it up. and I like your blurb to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work i like how you explain what the opposite is and the similar word is great work keep it up. and I like your blurb to.

    ReplyDelete