Pages

Monday 7 August 2017

Families and Siblings

Siblings

My siblings are happy, enjoyable, and crazy. I love my siblings they are very awesome to be with. The only thing I don’t like is my brothers being so annoying to me. Brothers sometimes make you exhausted.


37 words in 1 minute


Sometimes we get into a big argue. My sister is just a normal person to me. She’s doesn’t get into to much trouble. What you don’t know about my sister is if I really annoy her and make her angry I will be dead already. I still love my siblings. I think my siblings are very precious even though they are so annoying and deranged.


64 words in 2 minute

Our challenge today was to write our ideas clearly so that they make sense. We had only 4 minutes to do this in, and 1 minute to check our writing. Our task was called 2 words... 1 minute'. We had to choose one of the words then power write for 1 minute, count our words carry on for 2 more minutes, count our words, then finish with 1 more minute. It was exciting writing powerful words to stories. It was difficult because we only had 1 minute to write.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ofa

    I really like your work. I liked how you've explained what you needed to do and how hard it was. I think siblings are annoying to but at the end of the ay you still love them so much. Who's your favorite sibling in your family? Great job ... Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete