Pages

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Key into inference - Comic Strip


Today for reading my group (Ruru) did Key into inference. We had to correct our answers with all the text we have been reading this term. I was reading a text called On the bus. The story was about Wade who takes his pig on the bus and the bus driver does not allow the pig on the bus so Wade waits for another bus. When the bus arrives Wade carefully makes his way past the bus driver and went to the back of the bus. Wade tries to make his pig go asleep. Our task was to make 3 box comic strip showing what might happen if the pig woke up. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ofa,
    I think that your comic strip, looks really awesome. I did not get what the last box said, but I really like the way you have lay out your comic strip.
    Eric

    ReplyDelete