Pages

Wednesday 17 May 2017

World of Maths


Yesterday LS2 and LS1 went to World of Maths where we had to solve problems. We met a man name Charles who was talking about what was going to happen. There were a lot of maths activity that looked different from doing normal maths in class. First we got into groups of 5. My people who were in my group was Mataio, Ma'ata, Zahra, Carlos, Florence, and me. Soon after getting into our group we were sent to an activity. My groups first activity was Greedy Blocks which was my favourite activity because there were a lot of challenging problems that we have solve. The maths skill our group had to use for this activity was our addition, subtraction, and multiplication skills. For our group to get all of the answers we worked as a team and worked colaboratively.

No comments:

Post a Comment