Pages

Monday 12 October 2015

Holiday recount


Going to the Pakuranga centre swimming pools.

Last Friday it was so hot day so my mum decided to take me my brothers, sister and Cousin to the pools.It was called the Pakuranga center swimming pool.

First I went on the bouncy castle so I can warm myself up before I went to the cold side of the pool.When I went on the bouncy castle I jumped over a big but soft pole it was cool because it was a competition and we had to do challenges to see who could jump more higher than the pole.I only jumped half the height of the pole because my leg was not that flexible.When I was going to hop of the pool I did a massive staple bomb.I landed on my tummy and it hurt because the water felt hard.I went to my brother and we had a  breathing competition .When I started my brother cheated by starting after me and I didn't know that if I knew I would  be angry and jealous.When I was under the water I didn't see my brother so that time I knew that he was cheating I stood up with a angry face because for  nearly making  me stayed under the water for nearly 2 minutes.He  said sorry and I forgave his apologize and after that he said that I won then my face turned  to a happy banana  face.The last thing I done before We went is racing my brother around the pools three to see who is faster.I didn't want to swim that much because I was lazy and tired  after going on the bouncy castle for half an hour walking around lazy and swimming around the swimming pools.I didn't  want to lose so I took the race.We started from the bouncy  castle to  the end of the swimming pool.Half way the pools I gave up because I only had half my energy so I gave up the race.

When the hand hit 3 o'clock my mum said let’s go so we hopped out of the water  changed into our clothes and went.While we were walking to the car I told my mum all the exciting things I did in the pools.

I went to the swimming pools because it was a hot and sunny day.I learnt that there isn't one bomb trick there are lots for example staple bomb scissors bomb cluster bomb and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment