Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey - Bonus Activity

On your blog, post a video or write a description about your week. What have you learned? What did you like about the trip? What didn’t you like? Was there anything that surprised you?

To earn full points for this activity, you must talk about what you learned, what you liked and what you about your great kiwi road trip.
During this week of doing the Winter Learning Journey I have learnt a lot about New Zealand then before. I have enjoyed researching about famous people and researching about the native animals in New Zealand. My favourite activity was doing something relaxing which my one was reading. I have learnt that the New Zealand flag was first built in 1902 which means is is 155 years old. I have also learnt that More pork's (The animal I adopted) females weigh more than male More pork's. Female More pork's weighs 175g. I have learnt a lot of new facts. Did you know that Hectors Dolphin is a native animal in New Zealand. Are you aware that Howard Hughes (The person I choose to do for the famous person activity) was born in Houston, Texas in December 24, 1905 and died on April 5, 1976. I really enjoy participating in the Winter Learning Journey blogging programs.





10 comments:

  1. Hi Ofa,

    It seems like you are doing lots of work during the holiday. Its really good and keep it up.

    From Sanujan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ofa
    What a great job you have done on the winter learning journey. I learnt a lot about different animals and places from you. It's been a great time. Well done!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ofa,
    You have done a great job doing the winter learning journey. I hear that you have learnt a lot about New Zealand past the few days.
    Great Work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ofa,
    Your post is amazing and tells me you have enjoyed the Winter learning journey. I also do the Winter learning journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ofa
    Great blurb because it tells people of what you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ofa thank you for your well written description of the learning you have learnt about New Zealand. It is very detailed and filled with informative facts. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ofa. I can tell you have had a lot of fun blogging about New Zealand. You have done a really great job on the Winter Learning Journey. I really enjoyed reading all of your post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Malo e Lelei Ofa,

    As always it is such a pleasure to blog with you! You have done such an awesome job this holiday. I'm really proud of you.

    I hope that you will continue to be an awesome blogger next summer and that you will continue to have such a positive attitude about learning over the holidays.

    I am looking forward to seeing you and all of the PBS students when I come early in Term 3 to hand out the certificates and the prizes.

    Until then, enjoy the rest of your holiday!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Ofa, it sounds like you have had loads of fun participating in the Winter Learning Journey. I didn't know that Howard Hughes was born in Houston, Texas. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Malo e Lelei Ofa,

    It was lovely to meet you in LS2 yesterday.

    Thank you so much for letting us use your blog as example to other schools who are thinking about joining the Summer Learning Journey this year! I'm sure that once they see your awesome work, they'll be very keen.

    I heard that you were also one of the students who ran the PBS version of the Summer Learning Journey in the last school holidays! That's amazing!

    I can't wait to read your blog posts this summer.

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete