Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Inference detectives: Looking for clues


L.I To learn what inferring is.

For our Reading Must Do we were given a worksheet. In that worksheet it had 3 short stories. What we had to do was we had to infer about who the character might be , what kind of person the character is , How the character is feeling at that moment/time and why , and where and when this action is taking place. I also had to write the definition for attire and remote (not the remote you use for watching television). Doing this I learnt how to infer. I was a bit struggling on the third story because it had words that I was unsure of. I think for next time I should describe the character in the three story's better because I think I didn't describe them well by using more better words like happy I could put as thrilled which is another word for happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment