Pages

Friday 17 February 2017

Tech




Today the year 7 and 8 went to tech at Tamaki College. Half of the year 7 did graphics and the other half did Woodwork. The year 8 did cooking. We all had fun. Our teacher's name for graphics was Miss Furguson. Today for graphics we were learning about Jewellery. We had to pick someone and put pictures of what they like so that can go on the Jewellery we are going to make. I am making a Jewellery for my teacher Mrs Anderson. I learnt that Mrs Anderson likes going shopping , likes coffee , like handbags , likes history , likes shoes , clothes , black chocolate and the color black. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ofa you did a great work. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your tech. I really like how you added a few pictures. Keep that fantabulous work up

    ReplyDelete