Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Sprints day

On Wednesday November the 17th the whole school had athletics day.The most exciting events is sprints.I was shy and nervous because with a sour leg I couldn't run that far and that fast, but I stall gave it my best and I never gave up.I said to myself I have a good chance of winning this game.So after lunch we done the roll and head to the running track where the event happened.First were the year 0's to 3's.After the juniors race it was the seniors turn.I was first up with the other year 5 boys.When I looked at them they looked like they got a chance of  winning this race.The race started.Bang!!! went the wood clapper I ran my fastest to the end and guest what I came 3rd.I got given a third card that said the number three and Mrs Anderson said you made it to the second race.We had another race.We stood in our lines and all of us ran fast like a cheater and  we aslo all gave it our best.I came second and I was sent to the finals.I was proud of myself because the effort I have put into this race.In the finals there were Sam, Koloa , Mataio and I.Bang!!! went the wood clapper again and this time I stretched my leg far as I can many times and ran fast and fast until I finished and when I got given I card it was the number 1.I came first and I couldn't believe it.I think I had a lot of fun in sprints.

No comments:

Post a Comment