Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey|Week 1 Day 2 Activities



How to solve the problem - This problems is simple to solve out. All you do is times 3 to 365 since there is 365 days in a year. This will equal 1095 which means the answer is 1095 ml. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I have started Week Day activities for the 2018 Summer Learning Journey. There were 3 activities for day 2 which were based on why you would visit Tane Mahuta, find out 3 sport teams in NZ that has the fern on their uniform and a cactus maths problem. My favorite one was the cactus maths problem which is actually called weird and wonder. This was my favorite one because maths is my favorite subject and it was easy to solve out. 



7 comments:

  1. Hey Ofa,
    I also like how Tane Mahuta is a massive part of our New Zealand heritage. I would also like an All Blacks jersey as the All Blacks are probably New Zealand’s most famous team. It was also good to see that you had no trouble with the math.
    Keep it up,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Ofa,
    That's a good idea you want to visit the Tane Mahuta tree. I might because I have seen lots of blog posts like this and it gives me idea to visit. The Maths problem was pretty hard for me to do.

    Keep it up Ofa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Ofa,

    What an outstanding blogger you are. What has gone into you. I love everything that you create, because you use your talented digital skills. The image are very useful to your activities. Great thinking out for the math plant.

    Nice One!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ofa! It was great to hear why you would want to visit Tane Mahuta once, I agree. It would be exciting to visit the giant tree and you're right that it is a old tree so that would be fascinating if I could be next to it. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ofa,
    Good to see you posting and keeping your blog updated!. I think you have done an amazing job with these activities!. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia ora Ofa,

    I really enjoyed reading this blog post from you! You have been doing a great job of the Summer Learning Journey this year.

    It is great that you would like to visit Tane Mahuta because it definitely has some very interesting history that you should learn about. Do you know how tall Tane Mahuta is?

    Thank you for sharing these NZ sports team uniforms! I agree that the All Blacks uniform is really awesome.

    Great math! Isn't it interesting how little water cacti need in a year. 1095ml is just a bit more than a drink bottle full of water!

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kia Ora Ofa,

    Great reasons to want to visit Tane Mahuta! I actually went there just after Christmas and It was every bit as impressive as people say. There's another tree nearby, Tane Ngahere, which is even older, believe it or not!
    Can you think of any impressive trees you may have seen in Auckland?

    I also really like how you have circle the ferns on the uniforms. I'm with you on the All Blacks uniform being the best!

    Talk to you soon
    - Lee


    ReplyDelete