Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey - Otago Central Rail Trail

You and your tour group have enjoyed your day in the mountains but you’re ready for a change of scenery. You ask Curious Kiwi to take you to Central Otago, a region of the south island with lots of rolling hills and flat, brown grasslands. While in Central Otago, you decide to join the Otago Central Rail Trail – a 150 km long cycle trail. Curious Kiwi and I (Rachel) cycled the Rail Trail in April and we loved it!

On your blog, tell us whether you would like to cycle the Otago Rail Trail one day. Does it sound like fun? Why or why not?
Yes I would like to cycle the Otago Central Rail Trail and ride 150 km one day because it sound fun and I like riding bikes. I would like to do this amazing event to loose some weight and to also be fit for my rugby training sessions. If I went cycling the Otago Central Rail Trail I will take a couple of friends so it can be a lot of enjoyment.

9 comments:

  1. Hello Ofa, I agree with you and it will help if you want to lose weight. I also like riding my bike. Keep up the wonderful blogging this holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ofa,
    I like the way you gave some information and added a photo. I like riding my bike too.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ofa,

    This is an amazing work. It's really great that you are adding photo to explain your task.You are doing a great job, keep it up!

    From Sanujan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ofa
    The Otago Central rail trail would be awesome to ride your bike on. Biking 150 kilometers would definitely help you lose a bit of weight. Keep up the amazing work Ofa.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings Ofa
    Nice Detail blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malo Ofa!

    It's so great to see you have been enjoying the Winter Learning Journey and that you have learned some new things about NZ along the way - I read your final bonus activity about what you've learned and I can tell you have really engaged and learned some cool new facts that you can now share with others!

    I would totally want to do the Otago Rail Trail too! What a great way to get fit and have fun at the same time. Which friends would you take along with you?

    I have loved reading your work Ofa!

    Awesome job!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ofa it is good to see you participate in the Winter Learning Journey. It really would looks fun. This is a great example of effortless work. Keep up the great blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ofa. Like you I would like to cycle there. It sounds like 150 kilo meters of fun. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete