Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey - Tom and Vilnius - Episode #1

Activity:Watch one episode of the Tom and Vinicius show. After you have finished watching the video, post a summary of the episode on your blog. What do you think is happening in the video? Please make sure to include a title that tells us which episode you are summarising!



Short Summary About What The  Video Was About:

This short video was about two random cartoon characters named Tom and Vilnius who has just meet. They got along well with each other. They high five each other and made a hand shake.


Today for the Winter Learning Journey Challenge I did one of the following activities. For this activity I had to watch the last Tom and Vilnius video which was Episode#1. After watching the video I had to summarise what happened in the film. I really liked this video because it shows confident and friendships leadership.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Ofa! This is actually my favourite episode of the three. I love learning how Tom and Vinicius first met. Did you know that Tom (the blue mascot) is actually the primary mascot for the Paralympics while VInicius is the main mascot for the traditional Olympics? If you'd like to learn a bit more about them you can follow this link: https://www.rio2016.com/mascots/#!home

    Cheers!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ofa
    I like your summary about the first episode. It is really clear and I understood it immediately. I really liked how Tom and Vini just met and they became good friends. Keep up the awesome work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ofa, I really like your summary on the Tom and Vinicius episode 1. That is also my favourite episode on the three of them. Keep up the great work Ofa.
    Oh Hsen

    ReplyDelete