Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

Book Week Activity 1|Favorite Author Bar Graph - Statistic


This week is Book Week. For book week we were splitted into groups. After that we were to answer questions based on books such as: What is your favorite author?, Do illustrations matter? Why?, Do you read the blurb of the book? etc. After answering each questions we were to make a bar or pie graph on one of the questions. I picked the questions: who is your favorite author? We used the information that people wrote on the paper to help us make our bar graph. I wrote all the authors that the student in my class wrote down. After making the bark graph I made a DLO stating what the bar graph shows. On my DLO is explains what most likable author in our class is and the less likable author. I have also included a photo of my favorite Author: David Walliams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment