Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2018

Presentating My Overall Review - Billionaire Boy


Today for reading we were to get into our READ groups and share our Chapter Book Presentations we've been working on for the past few weeks. It was great to see how confidence our group was. I enjoyed all my groups presentation but I personally enjoyed Jeremiah's because his own cover of the book looked amazing. His book was based on War and his cover of the book included a lot of dark green.Most of the students in my book rated their books really low, but I rate mine 5/5 because there were some really important messages the author dropped such as "money doesn't always bring happiness". I also also enjoyed Mataio's presentation because he had two important themes which were togetherness and friendship. The book my group read were Billionaire Boy (me), Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Mataio), A Winter Day in 1939 (Jeremiah), Alfie Bloom (Freeman), Josefa and the Vu (Nyjah), and Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Last Stram (Affonso).

No comments:

Post a Comment