Pages

Sunday 7 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey - Week 4 - Day 1 - Bonus Activity

Today I have decided to complete the bonus activity for week 4 of day 1. For this activity I had to take a selfie of myself and post on my blog. I had to try to Try to show at least one of my hobbies or one or my favorite things.


One of my favorite things to do is look  at previous photo like the one I'm holding below. That photo was taken during school. I like looking at photos because it takes me back when I was a little kid. I think looking at photos is a really amazing hobbie for me. 


2 comments:

  1. Mālō e lelei Ofa,
    This a lovely selfie of you. You look older here than the picture of your blog profile, maybe is juts the hair cut. :0)
    It's so nice that, despite the fact that you are growing up in an time of selfies and digital photography, you still enjoy to look at printed pictures. I love photography and my house is packed with photo frames of my family, travels and my daughter. Furthermore, I like to look and hold photos because it bring me back so many memories, besides, a printed image make the memory experience somehow more real.

    Keep up the great work!
    Kia Kaha,
    Patricia


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ofa
    Well done on finishing this summer learning journey activity. I like the picture you chose, you and your siblings look great. Out of all of the photos you have, which one would be your favorite? Keep up the amazing work Ofa!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete