Pages

Sunday 7 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey - Week 4 - Day 3 - Activity 1

Today for the Summer Learning Journey I completed activity for day 3 of week 4. For this activity I had to imagine that I had to form a coalition government with two other people.

I would choose my teachers Mrs Anderson and Ms Kirkpatrick. I would choose Mrs Anderson because she really creative with learning and she really fun to be with. Ms Kirkpatrick would be great because she is really smart and fun to be with as well. These two and I will form a good coalition group.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ofa,

    What a great idea! I think that you have chosen two excellent candidates with whom to form a coalition government. You would be a powerful trio, I reckon!

    Is it okay with you if I share this post with Ms Kirkpatrick and Mrs Anderson? I think that they would be really touched to see that you thought of them. I, too, would love to form a coalition government with two of my former teachers - Mrs Carss and Mr Lavoie. They were both really passionate and committed teachers who gave all of their time and energy to their students. They really wanted us to succeed and were always encouraging us to think 'bigger' and to dream more. I found them really inspiring!

    I hope that you enjoyed this journey, Ofa. Your commitment to the programme and your ability to finish it in just three weeks is inspiring for all of us.

    Awesome work.

    All the best,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ofa
    Well done on completing this summer learning journey activity. I like how you would get your two teachers to join you on a coalition. Keep up the amazing work Ofa!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete