Pages

Sunday 7 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey - Week 4 - Day 4 - Activity 1

For this Summer Learning Journey activity I had to watch the trailer for Moana and then write a summary of the movie on your blog. If I've already seen the movie which I have, I have to include my favorite part!. I have to tell what the movie is it about? Who are the main characters in the movie? What do they do in the movie? Where do they go?


I've seen this movie times now. My favorite parts is when Maui and Moana was fighting the shinny crab. In this movie is all about a Polynesian girl called Moana from a island far far away called Motonui. The Main Characters are Maui and Moana. Maui is the big man with the moving tattoos who has a big hook. This hook can make him turn into anything. This movies is about Moana going on missions and adventures trying to save her people. One day while Moana was on her journey she met Maui. They both sail together across the sea and fight big monsters like the shiny crab. This is all I know about the movie Moana.
moana.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Morena Ofa,

    Great work Ofa! You’ve done a great job at explaining the movie and who was involved. On a scale from 1 – 10, how would you rate this movie? 10 being awesome. My favourite character in the movie was the little rooster. Who was yours?

    Keep up the great work! 😊

    Cadence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ofa
    Well done on completing this summer learning journey activity. Your summary/explanation about the movie Moana is great. One of my favorite parts is also when Maui and Moana fight the giant crab. Keep up the amazing work Ofa.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete