Pages

Sunday 7 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey - Week 4 - Day 3 - Activity 2

Image result for auckland panmure
Auckland, Panmure

For this activity I had to post a picture of my hometown and provide a list of three things that tourists could do if they came to visit. 

1. Tourists could visit our local library.

2. They could also visit the Panmure Pools which has a slide and a diving pool.

3. Tourist should also visit our local fire station. 

What I love most about my town is that theres a lot of shopping centers and theres a cool swimming pool. 

2 comments:

  1. Morena Ofa,

    Well done on completing this activity. You have posted some awesome facts about your hometown. Ka pai! I love how you’ve posted about places in your community that are open to the public like the Library, fire station, and pool! Seems like you would have had fun these holidays making the most of the hot weather
    Shopping sounds pretty good to me too!

    My hometown is: Wellington
    - Take a beautiful scenic walk up Mt Kaukau
    - Ride along the waterfront
    - Visit Te Papa Museum

    Keep up the great work!

    Cadence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ofa
    Well done on completing this summer learning journey activity. The library and the pools are two of my favorite places to visit during the summer time. You could cool down at the pools or quietly read at the library. Keep up the good work Ofa.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete