Pages

Friday 26 August 2016

Comets - Find, Draw, Animate, Act


L.I To summaries
L.I To find and make examples of words

This week for our Reading session we had to skim and skan through a text Called Comet.  After reading the text we had to go in groups of 3-4 and share out words that were were unsure of and give a short definition of what the word means. Our Must Do Task was to use Find, Draw, Animate, and Act (This process that our teach Mr Wong made) for the words we were struggling on. We were given one word each and we had to either find a image of the word , Draw the word, Animate the word or Act the word. For example my word I was given was Orbit. I Act it. How I act was I had one person as the Sun and had 5 people (includes me) around the son being the orbit. I learnt that a Orbit is a Curve Path that an Object in space moves around. In

No comments:

Post a Comment