Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

Maths Week|Scale Drawing


Last week LS2 has been doing scale drawings for Maths Week. This is my second time doing this and I think I've done better than last year. Last year I drew a NBA player name Lebron James. This year I decided to draw a animated character from Naruto which is Ashura. Our ratio was the same as last year which is 1:2. The hardest part was for me was drawing the enlargement which I need to improve on. The best part about scale drawing was coloring it in because it made the picture look more alive and stand out. If I was to do this again in secondary school such as graphics class I think I will need to work on drawing my enlargement and making sure it is measured properly and I would probably draw a cartoon person such as Stewie Griffin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment