Pages

Friday 31 August 2018

Manaikalani Ambassador Event



This term I had the opportunity to go and share my learning with other visitors from around New Zealand and also some other Manaikalani Cluster school leaders. There were schools like, Ruapotaka School, Glen Taylor, St Patricks, Stonfields, Tamaki College, Tamaki Primary, Pt England, Edge water Somerville Special School, Te Kura Kaupapa Maori O Puau Te Moananui A Kiwa School, and Panmure Bridge School (Me). I shared one of my learning based on the Winter Olympics from last term. I explained how I used Learn, Create, Share to help me learn in class. I also talked about how I sent an email to the Olympic Committee and how they send an email back and also poster with the Olympic values which are Friendship, Respect, and Excellence. Of course I enjoyed my work, but I really enjoyed learning and hearing from a student name Joel from Edge water Somerville Special School who really hooked me into his work. He explained how in the olden days people used pen to write and every mistake was rubbed out and he had to do it all over again. Then he explained how modern technology helped him in his classroom and how it helps him learn, create, and share. He also talked about how he uses shortcuts such ctrl (control) shift c to copy work and ctrl (control) shift v to paste work. I would like to congratulate him for his hard effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment