Pages

Friday 22 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey - Week 1 - Day 5 - Activity 2

For the Summer Learning Journey I have completed Activity 2 for Day 5. For this activity I read about the treaty of Waitangi. I learnt that the Treaty of Waitangi was signed on the 6th of Feburary 1840. I had to visite the Waitangi village link to read about the village of Waitangi. After reading about it I had to choose three fun activities to do as a visitor going to Waitangi village.

Activities to do is.....

1. Cycling because I like riding bikes especially Mountain Bikes.

2. Bungy Jumping because it looks cool and because I have never been Bungy Jumping before.

3. I would also go Zip Lining because its looks fun and its like flying fox and I really like going on the flying fox. Image result for Zip Lining

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Ofa,

    Wow brilliant work that you have done. My name is Mya and I got to Glen Innes School. What other things would you want to do? Keep up the brilliant work. Merry Christmas and happy new year:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ofa,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team!

    Great work with this activity. I really like how you have included a picture of one of the activities. Is this the activity that you would most like to do if you went to Waitangi?
    I enjoyed reading your post because I didn't know that there was a zip line in Waitangi! That would definitely be a lot of fun.

    Have you ever been to Waitangi before? I've been a few times and my favourite thing to do is to walk around the Treaty grounds and learn more about Aotearoa's history.

    I look forward to reading more of your blog.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ofa
    Good job on finishing this summer learning journey activity. Like you, I love to go on the flying fox or go cycling. They are so much fun. I also would love to go bungy jumping one day. Keep up the amazing work Ofa.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete