Pages

Saturday 23 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey - Week 2 - Day 2 - Bonus Activity

For this Summer Learning Journey activity I had to imagine if I was one of the members of the flight crew that was flying from Australia to New Zealand. I also had to write a poem of how I would feel after landing in Christchurch. I think I would be feeling happy and relieved because a lot of

Lanidng with a lot of excitement in Christchurch 

Smiling with a lot of happiness wearing my JP merch

Gaining the shyniss of the people crownding us

There will be a lot of things to discuss 

Shaking peoples hands with a smile on my face

Finally we have landed from out of space



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ofa,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team.

    Good work with this poem. Poetry can be very hard to write but I think you've done a good job here. I like what you have said about 'gaining the shyness' of the people in the crowd. How poetic!

    How do you think the people on the ground would have been feeling when the pilot was landing? I think they might have been feeling very nervous as well!

    I look forward to reading more of your blog.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ofa
    Great job on completing this summer learning journey activity. I agree with Ruby, creating poems in very hard but you tried your best and did an excellent job. Keep up the amazing work Ofa!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete