Pages

Thursday 28 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey - Week 2 - Day 3 - Bonus Activity

For one of the Summer Learning Journey activities I had to imagine that I was able to travel back to time to visit a family in the 1930s. On my blog I had to tell what special gifts or treats I would bring to the families. 

For me I would like to bring ferrero rocher chocolate, bags of skittle lolies, fruits, clothes, shoes, and board games for the childrends. 
Image result for ferrero rocher chocolate

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ofa,

    Great thinking! Just looking at the picture you've put on your blog of Ferrero Rocher's is making me want some. The people back then would definitely have loved these!

    Taking some board games with you is a great idea. I'm sure even the adults would have been entertained by them! What sorts of board games would you take? I think I would take Cluedo and Guess Who because they were two of my favourites when I was younger.

    I look forward to reading more of your blog over the summer.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ofa
    Great job on completing this summer learning journey activity. If I traveled back in time I would also bring things like chocolate and lollies as I doubt chocolate was common for most people back then. Keep up the amazing work Ofa.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete