Pages

Monday 4 December 2017

Tech Reflection 2017

Digi Tech
 Graphics
Food Tech
It has come to an end of the tech for 2017. We have finished our rotations for this year. For the year 7 we had three rotations. First we had graphics with Mrs Ferguson. We planned ideas for making jewelry. It was exciting drawing the elements we wanted on our jewelry. I was planning to make my jewelry for Mrs Anderson. I found out that she liked handbags so I decided to draw a handbag for my jewelry. The fun part about design with Mrs Ferguson was making fidget spinners. During this rotation I learnt how to use the laser cutter and the 3D printer works. I have also learnt the different kinds of jewelry like watches, bracelets, earrings etc. The year 7 second rotation was digital tech with Mrs Anderson. For digi tech we made an animation on scratch about healthy living in the Tamaki Community. In my animation it shows someone exercising and why its good to exercise. The fun part about using scratch was searching through all the different characters in scratch. Our last rotation was cooking with Mrs Heka. Cooking was the best out of all because we go to cook amazing and delicious dishes. In our first session we made Oreo Milkshake. I think this was my second best thing I made in food tech. My favorite food I made with Mrs Heka was Pancakes with Ice Cream. During this tech time I have learnt a lot of things especially in digi tech. I learnt what how to use scratch and how to edit things on scratch. I would like to say a big thank you to Mrs Ferguson for her hard effort in teaching us how to use the 3D printer, Mr Anderson for teaching us how to use scratch and Mrs Heka for tutoring us on how to cook delicious food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment