Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Holiday Reading - Character Portrait

Character Portrait

If you particularly like one of the characters in your story, draw a portrait of them.
Post it onto your blog with the following information.
- Title - The christmas hat
- Author - A.J Wood
- Type of Book - This book is a fiction
- Who the character is and a description of them from the story - I’m a owl that’s white with black dots around me, a large beak that’s black and dark magenta eyes.

Screenshot 2016-04-19 at 8.02.47 AM.png
Today for the holiday reading challenge I did the Character Portrait. I had to write down a description describing the character.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ofa, I totally like your portrait it's probably my favourite one I've seen. I really like the colour you have chosen. You have a spelling mistake for a owl it's meant to be an owl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ofa, It looks like an actually owl. You need to teach me on how to make drawings and make them look real. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete