Pages

Monday 18 April 2016

Holiday Reading - Setting

Setting


If you particularly like one of the settings in your story, draw a picture of it.
Post it onto your blog with the following information.
- Title - The Christmas hat
- Author - A.JWood
- Type of Book - This book is a fiction
- A line from the book describing the setting - As Rabbit and Badger were walking through the disgusting and Gross muddy puddles in the woods they found a little tiny owl.


Screenshot 2016-04-18 at 11.15.54 PM.png
Today for the holiday reading challenge I did the setting activity. I had to find a line from the book describing the setting

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ofa, I like your portrait.I like the colours, how you have drawn the rain and how you have drawn the puddles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ofa, you have clearly drawn what the sentence says. I wonder that animal on top of the rabbit is?

    ReplyDelete