Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2016

Holiday Reading - Retell

Retell
(in 25 words or less)


The trick with retelling a story is keeping it to the main points.  In this case you only have 25 words so make them count! Post your recount onto your blog with a comment that tells you:
- Title - Geronimo Stilton - Cat and Mouse in a haunted house
- illustrators - Valeria Turati
- Type of Book - This book is a fiction

- Retell - This book is about when Geronimo founds a Curly Paw Canny's castle. As he searches He quickly discovered that the castle was haunted by cats!



Today for the holiday reading challenge I did the retelling activity. I had to retell the book I read using 25 words or less than 25 words.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ofa, I like how you have told what activity you were doing and why. I like the title of the book your read because it rhymes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ofa, I like your retelling. I like how you have retold the main idea. Your second sentence doesn't make sense.

    ReplyDelete