Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Holiday Reading - Setting

Setting

If you particularly like one of the settings in your story, draw a picture of it.
Post it onto your blog with the following information.
- Title - Everest - Reaching for the sky
- Author - Joy Masoff
- Type of Book - This book is a fiction
- A line from the book describing the setting - Mt Everest is very cold and very dark outside.

Screenshot 2016-04-19 at 12.42.20 PM.png

Today for the holiday reading challenge I did the setting activity. I had to find a line describing the setting I had chosen in the book I have read.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ofa, that sort of looks like Mount Everest. I can clearly see that it is cold. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ofa, I really like your setting. I like how you have added in the snow using blue scribbly lines.

    ReplyDelete