Pages

Saturday 16 April 2016

Holiday Reading - New Cover

Original Cover
New Cover


If you could design a new cover for the book what would it look like?  Draw a picture.
Post it onto your blog with the following information.
- Title - 300 minutes of danger
-  illustrators - Federico Brusco, Valentina  Grassini  and Chiara Sacchi.
- Type of Book - This is a fiction book
- Why your cover is better - My cover is better because instead of having words alone for the cover it should have a picture with words like my cover so people know better what the book is about before they  read the story.

Screenshot 2016-04-16 at 6.19.25 PM.png
This time for my Holiday Reading Challenge I did New Cover. I had to make a new cover and write down why my cover is better than the original cover.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ofa, I like how you have added an image of someone running scared because by the title I think it suits the story. I also like how you said you added a picture because the original one didn't have one on the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Ofa. I like your new cover for 300 minutes of danger.I like the background and how the person is running away from an animal.I like your explanation on why your cover is better. I also think it's good because you put the authors name at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Ofa. I like your new cover for 300 minutes of danger.I like the background and how the person is running away from an animal.I like your explanation on why your cover is better. I also think it's good because you put the authors name at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete