Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Holiday Reading - Character Portrait

Character Portrait


If you particularly like one of the characters in your story, draw a portrait of them.
Post it onto your blog with the following information.
- Title - Everest - Reaching for the sky
- Author - Joy Masoff
- Type of Book - This book is a fiction
- Who the character is and a description of them from the story - There is a man who is tall and thin, with a long face and wild hair, he is thirty-three years old and raises bees at home in New Zealand he was one of the guys who climbed Mt-Everest and his name is Edmund Hillary.


Screenshot 2016-04-19 at 1.30.01 PM.png
Today for the holiday reading challenge I did the character portrait activity. Again I had to write a description of them from the story. I read Everest written by Joy Masoff and My character that I drew was Edmund Helliry.
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ofa, I like your drawing of Sir Edmund Hillary because it actually looks like him. You have spelled Hillary wrong so you should go back and change it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ofa, I like your potrait. It looks awesome. What I like most is the coat and the tie.

    ReplyDelete