Pages

Friday 15 April 2016

Holiday Reading - Radical Reading

Radical Reading


Get someone to take a photo of yourself reading your book in a totally radical place.  
Post it onto your blog with a comment that tells you:
- Title - Geronimo Stilton The karate mouse
- illustrators - Federico Brusco, Valentina Grassini, and Chiara Sacchi
- Type of Book - This book is a fiction
- Where you are reading - I am reading in my bathroom.

Screenshot 2016-04-15 at 10.30.44 PM.png
This time for the holiday reading task I did a cool reading task called radical reading. Someone had to take a picture of me reading my book in a radical place. If you don't know what radical means it means in a really weird place where you will never read like your bathroom or toilet. I'm a fan of Geronimo Stilton book so I read The Karate Mouse in my bathroom.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ofa, this is totally a radical place to read a book. In your blurb I like how you have explained what you are doing and why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Ofa. That is a really radical place to read your book I think it's the most radical I've seen.

    ReplyDelete