Pages

Tuesday 29 November 2016

Amelia Earhart - Conclusion - Information Report


Amelia Earhart

I have mentioned in this article about Amelia Earhart's achievements as an aviator. Amelia Earhart was the first female pilot to fly across the Atlantic Ocean with Noonan and sadly they both disappeared while flying over the Pacific Ocean near Howland Island in 1937. On 15 May, 1923 , Amelia Earhart was the 16th woman to get a pilots license. On the 17th of June , 1928 Earhart took of from Trepassey Harbour, Newfoundland in a Fokker plane. In 1931 Amelia Earhart powered a Pitcairn PCA-2 autogyro and set a world altitude record of 18,415 feet. I have also mentioned the plane she had flew. The first plane Amelia Earhart was the one in which she took her first lesson in 1920, a Curtis JN-4 Jenny. She also flew the Lockheed Martin. In 1937, Amelia Earhart and Fred Noonan set off in a twin-engine Lockheed Electra Model 10E plane in which they both died. The Lockheed Vega 5B and 5C helped Amelia Earhart achieve her solo non-stopping flight across the Atlantic.

L.I To write a concluding paragraph.

For our reading must do we had to pick a aviator and right a concluding (conclusion) paragraph for that aviator. I did Amelia Earhart because she is my favourite aviator. I learnt about the plane she flew like the Lockheed plane she flew across the Pacific Ocean. I was a bit struggling on thinking what to start off my conclusion but I stall managed to get it done with a little help with Mr Asherts (reliever teacher). I think for next time I should do a conclusion on the other aviators.

No comments:

Post a Comment