Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Strategy Place Mat


L.I To comprehend word problems 

L.I To choose "the best" strategy to solve the problem

Today for our maths Must Do we had to 2 word problems that other people made from other groups and had to solve their word problem. We had to use the Strategy Place Mat to show how we solve the word problem out. I did Tai's and Sanujan's. For me both of there answers were easy. The found difficult was thinking which strategy I should use to solve the word problems because there were lots in my mind that I wanted to use.I think for next for them they should do more complicated answers and for me for next time I should have a more better and complicated strategy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi ofa. Well done you have got my question right. I think that my question are too easy for mybe next time I will try making some harder ones. Anyway great job

    Sincerely
    Sanujan

    ReplyDelete