Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Amelia Mary Earhart - Information Repor - Introduction

Amelia Mary Earhart


Amelia Mary Earhart was an American aviator pioneer and author.Amelia Earhart was the first women to fly solo (by herself) across the Atlantic Ocean. Amelia Earhart trained as a nurse assistant and served as an voluntary Aid detachment nurse at a military hospital during World War 1. Amelia Earhart moved to California to her parents. She and her father Edwin attended an “aerial meet” in Long Beach and that is where she became attentive in flying. Amelia Earhart graduated in Hyde Park School and went to Chicago and Ogontz University. Amelia Earhart was gone flying over the central Pacific Ocean on July 2, 1937 and was never found.

L.I To write an information report introduction

Today for our Writing Must Do we had to pick on of our favourite aviator out of Jean Batten , The Wright Brothers , Richard Pearse and Amelia Earhart and has to write a information report introduction about the one we choosed. I choose Amelia Earhart. I learnt a lot more info about her than before. I learnt that after she graduated from Hyde Park School she went to Chicago and Ogontz University. I was a bit struggling on writing my last sentence to finish off the introduction. I think for next time I should write about Jean Batten , Richard Pearse or the Wright Brothers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ofa
    I really like your information report about Amelia Earhart. Your Introduction is really interesting. Keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete