Pages

Tuesday 29 November 2016

Amelia Earhart & Jean Batten - Timeline


L.I To scan for key information.
L.I To scam texts for general ideas.

Today for reading I had to write a timeline on Amelia Earhart and Jean Batten. I decided to work with Angari again and Koloa. We communicated among each other to get this done. We worked hard and finished it. This time I have learnt a lot about Amelia Earhart. I was a bit struggling on doing Amelia Earhart's timeline but I stall managed to get it done with some help of Angari and Koloa. I think for next time I should do a different aviator not the Wright Brothers or Richard Pearse maybe Alan Cobham who flied corps in World War 1 or maybe Jimmy Doolittle who was an American aviation pioneer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ofa

    I really like your Timeline about Amelia Earhart and Jean Batten. I like you blurb. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete