Pages

Monday 21 November 2016

Aviator - Amelia Mary Earhart


L.I To research facts about famous aviators

Today for inquiry we had choose our best aviator out of Jean Batten , Richard Pearse , Amelia Earhart and the Wright Brothers. I choose Amelia Earhart an american aviator. We had to answer who they are, what did did they do to become famous and extra information about them. This was really fun. I learnt a lot about Amelia Mary Earhart. I learnt that she was born in America Atchison, Kansas. I also learnt that she dissapeared flying over the central Pacific Ocean in July 2, 1937 and was never found. I was a bit struggling on attributing the images but I stall managed to do it. I think for next time I should do another aviator and learn about them maybe the wright brothers Orville and Wilbur the first two mens to create the first plane.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Ofa
    I really like how you did a google presentation about Amelia Earhart. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete