Pages

Sunday 25 September 2016

Holiday Reading Challenge - New Cover

New Cover


If you could design a new cover for the book what would it look like?  Draw a picture.
Post it onto your blog with the following information.
- Title - 400 Minutes of Danger
- Author - Jack Heath
- Type of Book - Fiction
- Why your cover is better - My cover is better because it has a picture instead of just having words.
Normal Cover
Image result for 40 minute of danger jack heatj

My Cover
Screenshot 2016-09-25 at 18.47.22.png

This is one of my Holiday Reading Challenges/Activities which is called New Cover. What I had to do was I had to design a new cover of a book. I also had to explain why my cover is better then the original cover.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Ofa, Your book cover design looks very cool and interesting. I like how you gave reasons why you think your cover is better then the original.

    ReplyDelete