Pages

Friday 9 September 2016

Brochure Maths


L.I Applying our Knowledge and Stragety tool kit to real world problems.

For our Must Do task first we were given 5,000 (fake). What we had to do was we had to take photos of 10 items from the given brochures we were given from our teacher. We had to add and subtract the items using any strategies we have been learning and using. I did this with Freeman. Freeman and I had fun choosing items from brochures and also using new strategies to solve problems. I was very struggling on adding all the 10 items up. I think for next time I should use more than two strategies just in case someone already knows those stragety.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ofa I like your informative blurb. I also enjoyed how you put your screenshots and your working out in two different places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ofa,
    I really like how you explained your blurb based on what you presentation is all about. I really enjoyed going through all your slides. I also liked your layout on your presentation. Keep up the great work!

    Mere

    ReplyDelete